Idaho Shakespeare Festival Update

Festival season being adjusted

We will almost certainly open the season later than we had thought, perhaps not until July. But, whatever decisions we make this season, we guarantee all tickets and will honor whatever decision you make about attending this summer. We first will reach out directly to current ticket holders to adjust reservations as you choose, based on a season we hope to announce and put into place.

We will need your help if we are to re-open safely. Prepare to come along with us as partners in safety! Masks likely will be required in the amphitheater, and other protocols will certainly be part of our commitment to public health and the health of all who work with us. Together, we can do this safely and celebrate great theater in the great outdoors this summer.

Charlie Fee, Idaho Shakespeare Festival


0 comments on “Idaho Shakespeare Festival Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: